Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Darkwolf is pretty much complete, and about 2 months ahead of my very loose schedule, so maybe I'll be able to paint this guy before the gallery thing.Of course my paint's have to come in first from the UK and I also need to practice on lesser sculpts before I jump into painting this. I ordered some acrylics called, eh I forget. They are like warhammer brand paints but apparently better. I've tried painting maquettes with like your standard acrylic before but it get's so clumpy. Also I'm getting a bunch of washes and inks so hopefully I can get some cool effects without having to mix up gradients and stuff.

On a side note, lots of stuff has been getting 'finished' lately and there should be another pretty cool addition to the blog coming soon from my Ironclad work. Just waiting for the publisher to put it up on the media page. Which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment