Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Game Rez Combatant

Here are the results of the baking process, I was pretty happy that I retained all of the detail, and by polypainting there was almost zero cleanup all in all. As I look back now I feel like I should probably reduce the facial topology a little bit because I'm just not sure it's 100 percent optimized, but before I do that I think I'll have a look at Street Fighter V's facial topology since I'd really like to match their range in motion in the face.

I've been thinking it's about time to move any further progress to a new blog for project Vengeance. Once I start rigging and animating it becomes more than just a modeling show piece, it's actual indie game development. Which is exciting. So I'll talk about that more when the new blog begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment